POSTAL ADDRESS: P.O. Box 408 KINGSFORD NSW 2032
92 Mitchell St. GLEBE NSW 2037
SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA
“There are days that make the difference in our lives, on 4th of June
2004, Coca-Cola made my day”
This CV is aimed at demonstrating the level of education, training, and expertise, areas of interest, accomplishments and
hobbies of the applicant. It also enables the applicant to outlook for positions such as Material Handling & Distribution,
Warehousing, Sales, Product Development, Purchasing, Data Entry Operator and other Marketing areas. Other positions of interest
include but no limited to fundraising, clerical positions for Government/Private Public/Customer Service, Project Officer
for non-government Community Organisations and the Cleaning Industry.
2. ABSTRACTS OF ACTIVITIES:
Australia (07/1986-Current): Community Liaison Officer (Supporting Refugees in their applications for Protection Visas 1995-Current);
Full-time student (1994 to 1997); Volunteer Community Worker (Non-Government Organisations 1990-1994); Commercial/Industrial/Domestic
Cleaner (1985-1991 P/T); leaflet distribution (1986-1987 P/T); and Labourer (1987-1989 F/T);
Mexico (12/1985 to 07/1986): Sales Consultant (NOVEDADES Newspaper and Magazines Subscriptions).
to 12/1985): Sales Consultant (Centro Americana Legal Advice - Contracts Sales).
Nicaragua (07/1973 to 05/1985): Twelve years of work experience as Shipping Officer, Freight Forwarding and Customs Agent,
Import and Export Manager. The Applicant duties included organising staff, debarkation supervision, warehousing distribution,
goods control In-Bond, inventory control, local transport, and budgeting control
Australia: Asia-Pacific Marketing (Adv. Dip. AQF Level VI) [SIT/TAFE-Ultimo, 1994 to 1997]; several short courses funded by
DEET/CENTRELINK (ex-CES 1990 to 1993). Courses included: Data Entry, Lotus 123, Bookkeeping, Word Perfect 5.1, Attaché 4,
Windows 97, Nursing Assistant, Handyman, Fork lift truck ticket No. 174395 (19/11/90) Basic Freight Forwarding and Dangerous
Goods Acceptance (QANTAS).
Nicaragua: Customs Agency Administration (Dip. F/Time - 1982-1983). International Trade
Management (Dip. F/Time - 1980-1981).
4. S.W.O.T Analysis:
Strengths: * Planning * Negotiations
* Problem solving * Leadership
* Lateral thinking
Weaknesses: * Overcoming barriers of English
Opportunities: * Understanding of International
Conventions as Human Rights
activist (ONU such as: Protection
for Refugees, Children welfare,
Human Rights, Discrimination,
Minority groups defendant and
Politics at Work issues.
Threats: * Domestic government Laws, Regulations, Policies and Controls.
5. EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
* Founder & Community Liaison Officer (1995-Current) at L’Amer-Aussies MRF (Multinational Refugees Foundation);
* 1995 Australian Achievement Awards, in the categories of Media, Government and Community Services by the
Ministry of Community Services and Aging of NSW [1994-1998].
* Deputy Convenor of the MARKETPLACE MULTILINGUAL COMMUNITY INFORMATION CENTRE founded by the LOCAL COUNCIL OF LEICHHARDT)[1995,1996,1997
and re-elected in 1998].
* Data Entry Operator and Media Release Translator (Amnesty Int'l 1995-1996).
* Elected Board Member (Sydney Institute of Technology Association 1994/95).
* Regional Customer Council Member (Sydney Water, ex-WATERBOARD 1994-1995).
* Hobbies: Reading [(Business development, Marketing, Sales, Customer Services, Volunteer and Welfare Programs, Recruitment
& Training', self-skills development)], and Spanish Amateur writer [Local and International newspapers and Magazines).
6. ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN AUSTRALIA (1995-Current):
* Torchbearer (04/05/04) for the Athens 2004 Olympic Torch Relay (ex-website: http://www.coca-cola.com.au/torchrelay.faq.asp www.newsphotos.com.au Enter Ref. # 15481518.
* One of the 5,000 Community Heroes for the Australian Centenary of Federation (ex-website: http://www.peoplescape.com.au).
* Founder of L’Amer-Aussie MRF (1995) – A prescribed Public Benevolent Institution giving support to On-shore
applicants for Protection Visas under the responsibility of the titular of this CV. The applicants for P/V are supported before
the Department of Immigration; if refused, request reviews before the Refugee Review Tribunal, at final stage submitting PETITIONS
‘AS-OF-RIGHT’ for Ministerial Intervention before the Minister for Immigration; or make applications for judicial
reviews/appeals before the Magistrate, Federal or High Courts of Australia. Through this Organisation the titular of this
CV has developed pilot programs and recruitment strategies of new volunteers; promotional campaigns, advertising, publicity,
sales, Fundraising, and Community Surveys on human rights issues.
* The titular of this CV prepared submissions and presented by L’Amer-Aussies MRF to the Federal government in the
benefit of the most disadvantaged vulnerable unemployed, elderly and disabled people. ‘Work for the Dole’ is one
of those submissions (1996). The submission aimed at improving employment strategies for long term unemployed for non-English
speaking background and working into projects in the best benefit of the elderly and disabled people.
* L’Amer-Aussies MRF (Multinational Refugees Foundation), has recruited 50 people up-to-date. 25 people have
been assisted to gain training under the scheme ‘Work for the Dole’. Up to date 25 people have been assisted to
attend University studies and TAFE courses. 25 volunteers are assisting the elderly, handicapped and lonely people at home,
community centres, and relief groups.
* The titular is a Registered ‘Justice of the Peace - Reg. # 172156.
* The titular is a member of the NSW Justices of the Peace Association
* The titular is a member of the Civil Liberties of Australia (CLA)
* The titular is registered by the Federal and State Panel Government for Committee Members Selection
* The titular is a member of the Australian Marketing Institute (AMAMI Reg. No. 33852).
8. BRIEFING RELEVANT INFORMATION FOR SELF-REPRESENTED
APPLICANTS IN SOME LEGAL CASES (FOR EXAMPLE):
1. Guerra and Minister for Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs  AATA 1299 (18 December 2003).
2. Pizarro v State Transit Authority  NSWIRComm 1019
3. Tobon v Minister for Immigration & Anor  FCCA 2208 (26 September 2014) – (this particular applicant
became a leading case in history achieved by the Latin American community in Australia).